[freeside-users] Vitelity API access is switching to https only

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Fri Oct 5 10:59:49 PDT 2018

Hello Group,

I just received a text message from Vitelity that on Monday, October
8th all API requests will be redirected from http to https and on
Monday November 5th the redirect will be disabled and only https
requests will be allowed.
I checked the Vitelity.pm module and the $URL_ variables are using http
and not https.  I don't use their API so I don't have a way to make
changes and test them on this file so I would not want to submit a diff
blindly.

Perhaps one of our other members that does use the Vitelity API could
update this?

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy