[freeside-users] (no subject)

Jeff Kilpatrick jeffik at jeffik.com
Sun Aug 19 08:29:50 PDT 2018

 Hello,
we just set up Freeside.  We are also using ASTPP, While ASTPP is very
useful, but it has its limitations.  I looked at all of the import
formats.  I did not see a format for 'Freeswitch'.  I tried to understand
the 'Freeside' format and try to match the fields from ASTPP.  There are so
many fields for Freeswitch and ASTPP does not have most of them in its cdr
export.  Is there a 'generic' format option where maybe I can change or
customize the fields so i can import them in to Freeside?

Thank you,

--
Jeff Kilpatrick
Toronto:     647-722-5600