[freeside-users] What happened to freeside4-jessie-stable?

John Wilson johnwilson1969 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:36:39 PDT 2018

It appears these repos are for 4.3 which is still in testing and hasn't
been released yet. So not sure that this is what you really want.
But I followed the guide and aptitude (not apt) showed me conflicts, I
accepted its solution and it installed the freeside packages.

the rest of install went without issue.