[freeside-users] Late Fee Generation issues

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Mon Apr 9 10:21:36 PDT 2018

On Mon, 2018-04-09 at 08:43 -0700, Karen Petrosyan wrote:
> Because we are not charging late fee for invoices with less than $25,
> but in your case, I think you don't need that, as you are charging
> percentage of owed amount.
Karen and Dhaniels,

On a different note you might also look at using the Package Fees
feature as this will allow you to create the fee without littering up
the customers package list with late fee one-time charge packages.
You can find this under Configuration -> Packages -> Fees.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy
Contracted Professional IT