[freeside-users] Generate invoices early?

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Sat Apr 7 09:22:10 PDT 2018

On Sat, 2018-04-07 at 13:51 +0000, Brian Mine wrote:
> We bill on the 1st of the month. How do we set freeside-daily to
> generate the invoices around the 25th of the previous month?
Hello Brian,

You need to run freeside-daily with the -d flag and pass the
appropriate date to it.  You can do this using the date command, for
example:
date --date='+1 month' +%m/1/%y returns a date showing the first of the
next month.

You also need to schedule things properly in your freeside users
crontab so on every day but your billing day it runs normally and on
the billing day it runs freeside-daily normally and then the freeside-
daily with the -d flag defined.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy