[freeside-users] Is the staff at Freeside okay?

Dave dmilholen at wletc.com
Wed Apr 4 11:34:00 PDT 2018

I particularly like the freeside product I do not wish for the project
to die in anyway. It has helped us to run 2 companies and lots of
features that
we like with automation in our WISP business.
  I am sure there will be others that have experience with development
to help drive it forward.
I do know that some iso products of this are long over due to help with
an easy seemless install ..heck even an ova would be wonderful.

When something does go south though it does help to have an experienced
voice on the other end to point us in the right direction.
I hope they can get a fix soon.