[freeside-users] [SPAM] Freeside4 Jesse build on Debian9 Stretch?

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 13:36:27 PDT 2017

Thanks for the info.

I tried a Debian 8.9 and Freeside 4 installation (InstallingOnDebian8)
but ran into some errors (seemed to be Perl modules related).

I did get a little lazy and used the Debian 8.9 Live disk for the
install so that my be where the problems are coming from.  I am not sure
which packages and how complete they are.

I diong this as a favor for a friend at a company I used to work for.
Sure wish they had made the decision back then (when I was doing this
stuff full time vs. retired) to go with Freeside instead of RODOPI.  Oh
well hindsight and all that stuff.

Again thanks.  I'm off to try a new Debian 8 installation.

Rod