[freeside-users] Freeside4 Jesse build on Debian9 Stretch?

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:20:04 PDT 2017

I looked though the last 9-10 months of the list archive but didn't
catch anything applicable a Debian 9 installation.

I found a InstallingOnDebian9 in documentation but it is failing when I
try to run:

    apt install freeside freeside-lib freeside-webui

I'm still pretty new to Debian and apt so the messages about the two
sources lines don't make sense to me.

I am seeing an Ign and InRelease for both the ~ivan and ~jeremyd lines
when I run:

    apt update

So I'm thinking I'll try installing the Freeside Jesse builds on Debian9
Stretch.  Before venturing into that arena I am hoping for a cleu-stick
or two.

TIA,
Rod