[freeside-users] Batch Customer Import HELP!

Isaac Uban iuban at 4siwi.net
Wed Oct 11 07:53:55 PDT 2017

Greetings,

I have step-by-stepped my way through issues while formatting an XLS to import customers into freeside.  We are using Extended plus company. I have made it almost to the end but am now up against a brick wall.
Error: can't insert customer: Unknown state/county/country: IL//US (in billing location)

I have no idea what needs to be changed to make this work. I have (at this time) only one record for testing. Does anybody know what this issue pertains to or have a formatted table I could look at to figure it out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.