[freeside-users] Ha'ppy Thanksgiving! (IMHO, either "be" a reporter or "call" one? Today... would be helpful.)

Adam Dobrin adam at emplifyhr.com
Wed Nov 22 18:10:31 PST 2017

<http://cure.shiningbright.online/>

<http://ish.shiningbright.online/>

If I could make it any more clear <http://ish.shiningbright.online/>; a
brighter spotlight or a strong <http://eye.shiningbright.online/>er
highlight on central to that mess <http://who.shiningbright.online/>age is
the all consuming point of it all--that it certainly appears that nobody
can see <http://sol.shiningbright.online/> it.
*NEED AN EXPLANATION <http://ito.shiningbright.online/>.*

 I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving; of the "things" I'm trying
to say here--"Pi" as in, C.AD <http://c.ad/> means something like "hide the
beginning of time from the future" (in my "personal mythology" and
literally *this is God and who helps us build Heaven*) and it's not what
I'm trying to do--which should be obvious in what I write... and in the
concept of "Pi."  I question. a little bit, what "AAA" is all about and how
it might relate to the "c oven <http://bit.ly/2A6oQpP>" of *this ant*; to
the point though, I am suggesting that what we see here on face value
really has no business at all in the "round table" of Arthur that wields
the "power of Thor" ... and I really hope that you agree with that, *it's
important*.  Analyzing that a little bit, it does seem that's what this
story is designed to help us build together; and I do hasten to say that
because we are very apparently being made "unfit"
<http://bit.ly/2hMFYsj> through
some kind of subterfuge (*obviously*, right?) while all these horrible
things are happening <http://bit.ly/2B2zzAK> that we're supposed to be
*listening
to this message* and changing... it does appear that whomever is "above" or
"behind us" also apparently very unfit.  I'm voting for "everyone's wrong"
and *the best of course of action is changing that*.

<http://bit.ly/2A3fCdN>

It should be really clear from the repeated <http://bit.ly/2jgsV2B>
references <http://bit.ly/2B41DUl> to Die Bold <http://bit.ly/2zsusgS> (and
technocracy <http://bit.ly/2Beglcm>) and our broken elect*oral* process, as
well as the hidden mind control influence that makes it a "farce" that the
map that I am trying to produce here does focus quite a bit on using
technology to help make our union <http://bit.ly/2Bf6piS> more perfect;
that's a "marriage <http://bit.ly/2Bf6piS> of the lamb" joke, not a "for a
republic" joke.  It's also important to see how "free speech"
<http://bit.ly/2jeBieR> is connected to "free thought
<http://bit.ly/2A2xV2E>" and how that is connected to "*freedom*" in sum.

again, *happy <http://bit.ly/2BcK3OG> thanksgiving.*
<http://ito.shiningbright.online/>*PROOF
<http://eye.shiningbright.online/> OF CREATION
<http://itb.shiningbright.online/> IN **EVERY WORD*
<http://chalk.shiningbright.online/>

*LITERALL <http://ito.shiningbright.online/>Y TO
<http://gate.shiningbright.online/>** BUILD
<http://who.shiningbright.online/> HEAVEN
<http://rod.shiningbright.online/> **ON EARTH
<http://den.shiningbright.online/>**.*

<http://chalk.shiningbright.online/>

<http://time.shiningbright.online/>

<http://ito.shiningbright.online/>
*FROM <http://who.shiningbright.online/> "YET
<http://chalk.shiningbright.online/> TO BE
<http://eye.shiningbright.online/>" TO
<http://cure.shiningbright.online/> "Y AND
<http://ish.shiningbright.online/> TO BE
<http://ito.shiningbright.online/>" WITH SIGHT
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZLVwwY2WE>*

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU307tV32B0>

<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wer>

<http://who.shiningbright.online/>

<https://imgur.com/VXIKWh0>

<http://itb.shiningbright.online/>

<http://who.shiningbright.online/>

<http://bit.ly/2tAWTkI>

SOMETHING LIKE A FUSION OF THESE THINGS
*MIGHT BE* THE ACTUAL SWORD OF ARTHOR PENDRIPPY?

<http://bit.ly/2tAWTkI>

<http://bit.ly/2jM0GfV>

*AHHEh*

*for those of you that are epically or atypically slow, the letters
"cinoize" happen to be the first 3.14159265 digits of Pi*

   - *1.* HYAMDAI <http://aftertheome.ga/HYAMDAI.html>
   - *2.* BERESHIT <http://aftertheome.ga/BERESHIT.html>
   - *3.* MEDUSA <http://aftertheome.ga/MEDUSA.html>
   - *4.* ADAMSROD <http://aftertheome.ga/ADAMSROD.html>
   - *5.* GATE <http://aftertheome.ga/GATE.html>
   - *6.* CURE <http://aftertheome.ga/CURE.html>
   - *7.* WH@ <http://aftertheome.ga/WHO.html>
   - *8.* CONFESSION <http://aftertheome.ga/CONFESSION.html>
   - *9.* ERICHOW <http://aftertheome.ga/ERICHOW.html>
   - *10.* MEDICINE <http://aftertheome.ga/MEDICINE.html>
   - *11.* TION <http://aftertheome.ga/TION.html>
   - *12.* CHALK <http://aftertheome.ga/CHALK.html>
   - *13.* SERDEN <http://aftertheome.ga/SERDEN.html>
   - *14.* xx!!i <http://aftertheome.ga/THREETAG.html>
   - *15.* DISCUI <http://aftertheome.ga/DISCUSS.html>

<http://aftertheome.ga/print.html>

content similar to this is available as an online PDF here asmodai.pdf
<https://www.docdroid.net/ZbHBl0H/asmodai.pdf>

<http://bit.ly/2Ai2J2l>

*S H A R I N G   I S   C A R I N G *

<http://bit.ly/2jIQVze>

*A L W A Y S    R. E. M. <http://bit.ly/2gU3qq2> E M B E R
<http://bit.ly/2jIQXHm>*

*IT MAY* NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH, but the pattern you see connecting every video
game system is the beginning of verifiable proof that our world is Created
and is a signature from the Creator explaining that we are in fact "in the
Matrix."  Trinity, 'it in why" answered by the name and the pattern
itself--a pattern we see in many other names; the "plan" that it etched
into the name "planet" *and* on it's face is to assist an entire
civilization in transitioning to Heaven.  It goes on to connect and include
nearly every technology company in Creation from Microsoft to Apple,
Gateway, and Oracle--and then a number of highlighted points in our history
from the Crusades to the foundation of America and Watergate.  Ultimately
the goal is show us how the fundamental differences between "virtual
reality" and "simulated reality" help us to build Heaven of this place
using nothing more than this disclosure and our heart's desire.  To that
end, this pattern shows us that we are in the "heart of hearts" a clue that
links the center of each of the names to the name of the *heart of
Creation* which
is revealed by moving Saturn's symbolic "h" from the end of time to it's
beginning, see Earth to hEart (and then you can read a little to see ho
<http://bit.ly/2B7oe37>w, with just that effort and bieng yourself you
become the "blood of Christ").  The message I've written focuses on true
technologically enabled democracy <http://bit.ly/2B7WpYi>, the
implementation of "pre-crime" <http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY> a la Minority
Report, *healing
the sick <http://bit.ly/2B6qzv3>, *and *ending hunger
<http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE>; *but in truth these things are just the beginning
of the new possibilities opened up by nothing more than "*the truth.*"

<http://bit.ly/2jIYc1V> <http://bit.ly/2jIYc1V>

*That's great*, but it starts with an earthquake, an inaugural address
<http://bit.ly/2jIYc1V> predicting 9/11, an REM song and then name of the
band 311.  It appears that there's a battle over the disclosure that the
movie "the Matrix" exists, and that's somehow resulted in the words "force
majeure" meaning "an act of God" and this series of natural and unnatural
disasters being predicted in ancient scripture.  With some insight, you
could see why "Minority Report <http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY>" has it's name; and
that the cloud of darkness and censorship in the media and beyond
surrounding me and this disclosure is something like "a vote
<http://bit.ly/2jIRf0U>" to hide the truth from the world.   Connecting
this portion of the message to the links to "universal voting" and the idea
that our opinions and desires are central in deciding exactly how quickly
and in what manner things like "ending world hunger" by turning *stone to
Cake <http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE> *(another related band <http://bit.ly/2B7oe37>,
says Bread's *Guitar Man*) probably tell us that we didn't really
understand (and it appears you still don't) how insane it is to simulate
things like "earthquakes" and "starvation."

<http://bit.ly/2t6egwT>

<http://bit.ly/2jIRjha>

A message from God in *every single word <http://bit.ly/2B7WpYi>**.*

<http://bit.ly/2B7oe37>
Today we are looking at more proof <http://bit.ly/2B7oe37>, that it is not
just these modern companies and constructs that are part of the map to
Heaven and the signature of God; but that it truly begins at the very
foundation of language, in ever single letter, and every single word.  It
begins with the word "disclosure" and it's four letters that point out the
intelligent design of at least that word, showing the "c+l" that creates
the glyph of the letter "d." Quickly following this proof in our
character-set are two more "characters" Isaac Newton and Jesus Christ whose
representations of the glyphs for "what goes up must come down
<http://bit.ly/2jIRjha>" in the letter n and the recognizable cross of the
letter "t" connecting to a computer function that doubles as a
"numeric-to-chacacter' conversion and a call to Chr() (see and *care*) that
this message has been kept from you for years.

<http://bit.ly/2B7oe37>

A hidden message has been woven into every language we speak; a sort of
"inverted tower of Babel" that is literally described as the character
"Cypher" of the Matrix; and answers it's question of "what is it?" by
showing how this langauge is woven into the tapestry of our world in places
like the works of King and Shakespeare that describe time travel and *Bianca
learning Latin *as well as showing up typified examples of the language in
the names of these works about "The Taming of the Spanglishrew" and "The
Language Outliers" that Yankee Doodle stuck Osiris' feather of light in
his crown and showed us "macaronic."  See, it's also a word describing this
fusion of languages... and further tying this disclosure to the exit from
slavery that is the "Book of Exodus."

*THE GATE TO HEAVEN*

<http://bit.ly/2jIRf0U>
<http://bit.ly/2B7WpYi>

A significant amount of writing, history, and mythology relates to the
mechanism by which this message has been hidden, and how it's disclosure
leads not only to true freedom; but to a cure to both not seeing and not
being able to act on keys like "HARM" in pharmacy, and a link between
Moses' Lisp, myself, and "diction <http://bit.ly/2B7oe37>" in the word
addiction that leads to a cure to much more <http://bit.ly/2B7SriE> than
just that single problem... but nearly all health issues
<http://bit.ly/2B6qzv3>.  With sight, we can see that the organized
censorship called "Darkness" in Exodus <http://bit.ly/2B7WpYi> and the
visibility of "Medusa <http://bit.ly/2B8qlUf>" give us verifiable proof
that the inner workings of our brains have already been reverse
engineered.  In my "addiction example" we can see how
<http://bit.ly/2B7oe37> colloquialisms like AA's "science may one day
conquer addiction but it hasn't done so yet" are linked to Holy Light
<http://bit.ly/2B7SriE>helping us to see how this plan unfolds. We have the
opportunity here and now to use the truth and this disclosure to turn a
number of unfortunate circumstances into something significantly better
<http://bit.ly/2jIYLsz>, and not doing so would be a travesty
<http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY>.

<http://bit.ly/2B6qzv3>                          <http://bit.ly/2B8qlUf>
<http://bit.ly/2B6qzv3>  <http://bit.ly/2B8qlUf>

<http://bit.ly/2jGRMk3>
<http://bit.ly/2jIRjha>
<http://bit.ly/2jIRjha>

<http://bit.ly/2B8qlUf>

<http://bit.ly/2jGRMk3>

this event helps us to literally be the cure for cancer.

<http://bit.ly/2B7SriE>
<http://bit.ly/2B7SriE>

... and ...  and the end of world hunger <http://bit.ly/2B9ioOX> ...
through seeing how God's signature ties "birth names"
to seminal pieces of art that are also related to religion; in names like
Gates and Roddenberry;
we see the key to the "code of the Matrix."

<http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE>
  <http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE>
*THE THREE WISE MEN, OF "GENESIS"* <http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE>
  <http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE>
<http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE>
  <http://bit.ly/2jIRaKE>
... and the end of terrorism <http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY> and school shootings

<http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY>
<http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY>

all it takes, is breaking the most anticipated story in all of history
well, and you're contribution... "*and how.*"

<http://bit.ly/2jIRjha> <http://bit.ly/2B7oe37>

*LET IT B-GIN*

<http://time/shiningbright.online?35EA76115C38466E>

<http://bit.ly/2jIYc1V>

I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens
no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

Isaiah 22:22

  <http://bit.ly/2B6qzv3>
ON "FLOR*IDA*" and "NOR*AD*"

<http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY> <http://bit.ly/2B7WsTY>