[freeside-users] Problems importing customers

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 21:26:45 PDT 2017

I'm still (re)searching for the answer but if anyone has a clue stick
handy I'd appreciate it.

The friend I'm helping with getting Freeside set up and running for is
trying to use the import facility but when the customer doesn't have a
credit card it fails with a "Illegal payby: BILL" message.  There are
too any to make a manual entry process difficult.

Is this tied to an error I kept getting during the installation?

    FS::part_event::Condition::payby is disabled; skipping.

If so where do I enable payby and/or enable a non-CC payment method.

TIA,
Rod