[freeside-users] About Freeside Billing And Sipwise (SoftSwitch) Integration

John Wilson johnwilson1969 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:46:40 PDT 2017

1. Have you looked at the wiki on this topic?

http://www.freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:3:Documentation:Administration:VoIP

I have previously used various methods outlined in the wiki to import an
Asterisk CDR (no experience with sipwise)

2. In your freeside install navigate to:

Tools > services > provisioning exports

To set up an export for sip-wise.