[freeside-users] Payment batches not working in freeside 4.1

Amitay Isaacs amitay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:07:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

Ever since the upgrade to 4.1, payment batches feature does not seem to
be working.  I have verified that in the settings for "Payment batching"
"batch-enable_payby" and "batch-default_format" are configured.

Also, freeside-daily script has been running every day for more than a
week now.  However, I don't see any new payment batches being created.

After the upgrade to 4.1, I did notice the following warning message.

  FS::part_event::Condition::payby is disabled; skipping

Is this related to why payment batches are not working?  If yes, how do
I fix it?  If not, is there any additional settings required to enable
payment batches in 4.1?

Thanks.

Amitay.