[freeside-users] Freeside 4.0 Errors unprovisioning svc_acct or cancelling packages with provisioned svc_acct

Jim Cobb <bluecollarisp> jcobb at bluecollarisp.com
Sun Sep 11 04:59:38 PDT 2016

This is a fresh install of Freeside 4.0 on Debian 8

I have an export (sqlradius - Real time export to SQL-backed RADIUS)
configured, along with a service and package.

When I have the package provisioned, and try to unprovision it, I
receive:

Error deleting service: ERROR: update or delete on table "svc_acct"
violates foreign key constraint "password_history_svc_acct__svcnum_fkey"
on table "password_history" DETAIL: Key (svcnum)=(3) is still referenced
from table "password_history".

If I try to cancel the package, I receive:

Error: Error canceling cust_svc: Error deleting service: ERROR: update
or delete on table "svc_acct" violates foreign key constraint
"password_history_svc_acct__svcnum_fkey" on table "password_history"
DETAIL: Key (svcnum)=(3) is still referenced from table
"password_history".

Can anyone tell me how to fix this error?

Thanks,

Jim Cobb
Blue Collar ISP