[freeside-users] Installation on Ubuntu 16

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Thu May 5 13:25:37 PDT 2016

> On May 5, 2016, at 2:48 PM, Blair Davis <theory at wmwisp.net <mailto:theory at wmwisp.net>> wrote:
>
> Ok.  16 it is.  Thanks, and I will start this weekend...
>
> Maybe we can share issues?

Haha! I'm sure we will. :-)

I imagine I'm going to have to brush up on perl before this adventure is over. I wonder if anyone has any kind of primer on tools for debugging perl code that runs in an apache setup like Freeside.

I like working with code that I can easily run in a debug environment. I'd much rather have breakpoints and such rather than have to sort through logs or print statements.

It's been a long time since I did anything with perl though, so maybe there are some good tools out there to use. I haven't really done anything with perl in years.

- Kevin