[freeside-users] DB error cancelling package ref password_history table

Richard Goode freeside at goode.me.uk
Fri Mar 18 17:24:43 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm using the v4.0 vmware appliance with a mostly clean install.  No O/S
or software modifications from the default (this is just a lab setup).
I've configured a package with an acct service with an sqlradius export to
a mysql database off-box.

Ordering, provisioning and exporting works fine.  When I attempt to cancel
a provisioned package of a user I get the following error:

Error: Error canceling cust_svc: Error deleting service: ERROR: update or
delete on table "svc_acct" violates foreign key constraint
"password_history_svc_acct__svcnum_fkey" on table "password_history"
DETAIL: Key (svcnum)=(35) is still referenced from table
"password_history".

If I attempt to unprovision the service I get a similar error:

Error deleting service: ERROR: update or delete on table "svc_acct"
violates foreign key constraint "password_history_svc_acct__svcnum_fkey"
on table "password_history" DETAIL: Key (svcnum)=(37) is still referenced
from table "password_history".

If I cancel an unprovisioned package, there's no error.

Regards,
Richard