[freeside-users] Error during fresh install

Fernando M. Kiernan fkiernan at id.net.ar
Sat Feb 20 14:28:07 PST 2016

Hi, I just did a fresh install of 3.9 on wheezy (by the way you should be
using Jessie at least you have a good reason not to...) and doing by
http://www.freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:3:Documentation:Install
ingOnDebian7
Everything gone fine except for
a2enconf freeside-base2
a2enconf freeside-rt
that give an error but did not affect the full functionality.

Please review all step you did...

Regards
Fernando Kiernan
Imagenes Digitales S.A.