[freeside-users] FS-4.0 CENTOS 6.7

Obinna Chukwujekwu ochukwujekwu at ipnxnigeria.net
Wed Apr 13 03:41:34 PDT 2016

For the upgrade from 3.9 try using the attached to replace your
freeside-base2.conf under /etc/httpd/conf.d/

For the new install, when adding your account run the command as:
freeside-adduser -g 1 username password; to create the account in the
access_user table instead of the htpasswd file.

Freeside versions prior to 4.0 authenticate users via the htpasswd file
under /usr/local/etc/freeside/ while 4.0 authenticates users via the
access_user table in the freeside database.

Let me know if this works for you.

Kind Regards …

  Obinna Chukwujekwu