[freeside-users] Auto emailing of invoices not working

Richard Goode freeside at goode.me.uk
Sun Jul 26 23:41:45 PDT 2015

Actually I think I sussed it out.  I couldn't find the documentation on
this, so I assume I'm doing it the right way (I'm running latest version)
- seems that you need to create a billing event with an action to "send
invoice".

So in my case:

Event name = Send Invoices
Type = Invoice
Check frequency = daily

Condition = Don't run this event again after it has completed successfully

Action = Send invoice (email/print/fax)
Invoice Mode = (set a invoice template or accept default).

----

When freeside_daily runs, it will run this daily billing event which sends
out the invoices.

Rich