[freeside-users] Issue with ticket queues populating

Sam Cobb scobb at seiontec.com
Tue Nov 11 07:57:31 PST 2014

Hello,
I have a fresh VM of Freeside from the appliance on freeside.biz. I have just finished setting this up and have noticed an issue with Ticketing Queues not populating for any user except root. This includes in creating tickets from the Customer screen and the RT at a glance screen. I have also noticed an oddity that as root, not all of the Employees show up in the RT user list.

Thanks,
Sam

Basics 	Freeside version 	3.4
	Operating System 	Debian GNU/Linux 7.7 (wheezy)
	Perl version 	5.14.2
	Database engine 	PostgreSQL
	Database version 	9.1.14

RT Version 4.0.22

Required Daemons 	Queue daemon 	Running

Optional Daemons 	Self-service server(s) 	(Not checked)
	Self-service XML-RPC server 	Not running
	Back office XML-RPC server 	Not running
	RADIUS accounting import daemon 	Not running
	Prepaid daemon 	Running
	CDR Rewrite daemon 	Not running
	CDR Prepaid daemon 	Not running
	CDR Real-time rating daemon 	Not running