[freeside-users] 2.3.x Lifecycle, was: DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon Mar 24 15:51:46 PDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 09:54:19AM -0400, John Wilson wrote:
> BUT, there is something to be said for running currently supported code. I
> have a feeling help/support for 2.3.x will become harder and harder to get
> as time goes on.

We have been aiming to provide more clarity and concrete dates here.
You should not have to rely on feeling.  :)

As per our announcement one year ago, 2.3.x is end-of-life the end of Q1
2014.  That's one week from now.

http://www.freeside.biz/blog/2013/03/freeside-2-3-x-lifecycle/
http://freeside.biz/pipermail/freeside-users/2013-April/006283.html

(We *might* provide some limited support for 2.3.x another quarter.  A
separate statement will be made if so.)

We STRONGLY recommend only running supported versions.