[freeside-users] DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax

John Wilson johnwilson1969 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:54:19 PDT 2014

I am not the dev. but from what I understand version 2.3.7 is it for mysql.
I looked at migrating to mysql before updating to 3.0, because I already
have a mysql cluster, but shelved plans due to 3.0 not working with mysql.
I never had any issues with Freeside 2.3, and for my use, I didn't really
gain anything from the 3.0 upgrade (as far as new features or functions).
BUT, there is something to be said for running currently supported code. I
have a feeling help/support for 2.3.x will become harder and harder to get
as time goes on. I just had to bite the bullet and run a separate postgres
server and hope either I or someone else can come up with the funds to
support some mysql code work in the near future.