[freeside-users] Asterisk Provisioning

John Wilson johnwilson1969 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 19:58:26 PDT 2014

I would use phone_shellcommands export to push the needed variables to an
external script (perl,php,bash,whatever) that will do the db inserts for
you.

I have never used the Asterisk Realtime setup, but from a quick look, it
seems like you have a quite a few inserts to do for each provision, as well
as an asterisk reload? It will not be quick and easy, but it is do-able.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Adam C. Collard <acollard at mdusolutions.net