[freeside-users] check and reply items for user not group in svc_acct

Vladimir Grujic hyperbabac at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:03:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm currently testing the 3.2 git release and got into trouble trying to
add some additional radius AVPairs in svc_acct table. I need some of the
parameters to be set per user individually not per group (because i will
end up with thousands of groups defined to be able to set the parameter for
a user). I've found some old posts and use of fs-radius-add-reply and
fs-radius-add-check. Analyzing the code i noticed that all it's needed is
the new column in svc_acct table with the proper naming scheme. it's not
working. The columns are not showing in the interface. Can someone point me
in the right direction please.

Best Regards, Vladimir