[freeside-users] Error: illegal_payby PREPAY

Stephen Mapunda mapunda at neso.co.tz
Wed Oct 2 04:50:35 PDT 2013

I have installed new freeside ver 3.1 running under postgress. I
wanted when user enters into selfservice portal he should be able to
recharge user account using prepaid card.

Unfortunately there is no url in the selfservice portal to recharge
the account by prepaid card. When I go into 'Change payment info' the
default payment is billing. If i change to prepaid card, I get Error:
illegal_payby PREPAY.

BUT USING SIGNUP I can signup new account using prepaid card. Please
help

_________
Stemap