[freeside-users] Agent Wholesale Bulk Billing

Ayodeji Oseni ayodeji.oseni at wirefreebroadband.com.au
Mon May 20 18:33:37 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

We currently have Freeside 3.0 installed on Debian Squeeze used in
production. I am trying to implement the Agent Wholesale Bulk Billing for
some of our VISP agents. They buy certain service from us at wholesale price
but sell it to their customers at any price that suits them. Since we
implement billing directly for their end customers, we would like to keep
track of both prices, i.e. the 'buy' price and the 'sell' price. How best
can I implement this? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ayo