[freeside-users] Freeswitch Provisioning

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Wed Jul 24 14:59:29 PDT 2013

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 10:22:09AM +0000, ayodeji.oseni at wirefreebroadband.com.au wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Has anyone successfully managed to 'Provision phone services to
> FreeSWITCH XML configuration files' via Freeside Export?

Yes.  3.1 also has some preliminary nibblebill integration, but that's still
a work in progress.

> We are
> planning to use Freeside 3.0 for voice billing and have configured
> an 'Export' on Freeside to our FreeSWITCH server. We have also
> linked an svc_phone account to this export. However, each time we
> try to provision a phone service on Freeside, we get the following
> error message:
>
> ' Error: exporting to freeswitch (transaction rolled back): lost connection'
>
> We have setup SSH for unattended operation as documented on Freeside Wiki.
>
> Has anyone come across this? Please advise

This looks like a typical problem setting up SSH for unattended
operation that has nothing to do with this specific export.

Get a regular shellcommands export working first, so you know you have
SSH setup correctly, TEST it by ssh'ing to the host manually.  Once you
have those working, return to this export.