[freeside-users] Add additional Currency type

Graham Struwig graham at datamatix.co.za
Mon Dec 2 23:09:51 PST 2013

Hi,

I am evaluating Freeside for possible installation into a local ISP. This
would probably include paid support

from freeside.biz as my knowledge of Linux is limited and of Perl
non-existent.

So far I have managed to install Freeside 3.1 on Debian 7 running in
Virtualbox on Windows 8.1. and everything except RT seems to be working.

I am trying to do initial global configuration and need to select ZAR (South
African Rands) as the currency. This does not appear in the dropdown list
under

Settings - currency.

I have looked through every table in the database but do not find a list of
configuration settings. Where are these values stored.

thanks

Graham Struwig