[freeside-users] (no subject)

Chris Stone axisml at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:55:18 PDT 2012

Jack,

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Jack Martin <jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com>wrote:

> I am under the assumption that I am making a small mistake in setting it
> up.  Would you be willing to share how you made it work?

Our export is setup like this:

 Edit Export

Export name

   Export host

   Export

     Description

Real-time export of *radcheck*, *radreply* and
*usergroup*/*radusergroup*tables to any SQL database for
FreeRADIUS <http://www.freeradius.org/> or
ICRADIUS<http://radius.innercite.com/>.
This export does not export RADIUS realms (see also sqlradius_withdomain).
An existing RADIUS database will be updated in realtime, but you can use
freeside-sqlradius-reset<http://www.freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:1.9:Documentation:Developer/bin/freeside-sqlradius-reset>to
delete the entire RADIUS database and repopulate the tables from the
Freeside database. See the DBI
documentation<http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBI/DBI.pm#connect>and the
documentation
for your DBD <http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=DBD%3A%3A>for
the exact syntax of a DBI data source.

   -

   Using FreeRADIUS 0.9.0 with the PostgreSQL backend, the
   db_postgresql.sql schema and postgresql.conf queries contain incompatible
   changes. This is fixed in 0.9.1. Only new installs with 0.9.0 and
   PostgreSQL are affected - upgrades and other database backends and versions
   are unaffected.
   -

   Using ICRADIUS, add a dummy "op" column to your database:

   ALTER TABLE radcheck ADD COLUMN op VARCHAR(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '=='
   ALTER TABLE radreply ADD COLUMN op VARCHAR(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '=='
   ALTER TABLE radgroupcheck ADD COLUMN op VARCHAR(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '=='
   ALTER TABLE radgroupreply ADD COLUMN op VARCHAR(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '=='

   -

   Using Radiator, see the Radiator
FAQ<http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#38>for configuration
information.

  DBI data source

  Database username

  Database password

  Group table

  Ignore accounting records from this database

  Only process one realm of accounting records

  The realm of of accounting records to be processed

  Ignore sessions which span billing periods

  Hide IP address information on session reports

  Hide download/upload information on session reports

  Show the Called-Station-ID on session reports

  Radius groups to assign to svc_acct which has exceeded its bandwidth or
time limit (if not overridden by overlimit_groups global or per-agent
config)

  Radius group mapping to reason (via template user)
(svcnum|username|username at domain reasonnum|reason)

 Very simple - very basic. Works with our Freeradius database in MySQL.

Chris

--
Chris Stone
AxisInternet, Inc.