[freeside-users] Getting STarted

Mike Cavanagh mcavanagh at xillient.com
Sun Sep 2 08:57:44 PDT 2012

Now that I have the software up and running, I find the admin documentation
is lacking on how to get started.

Does anyone know of other documentation that is good for getting started?

Does anyone have any advice they would like to share?

The first thing I am trying to figure out is how to connect to any external
company for billing.  We want to store Credit Card info with a 3rd party and
reporting billing info to them so they bill the cards vs. us.  But, I cannot
seems to find anywhere I would begin to set this up.

Thanks,

Mike