[freeside-users] New VOIP Innovations API Interface.

Dave Burgess burgess at cynjut.com
Mon Oct 29 15:38:05 PDT 2012

Ivan,

I just finished documenting and testing an update to the old GlobalPOPs
API routing.

Where do you want it?  SourceForge? The FreeSide website? CPAN
repositoy?  I'm guessing that it's really only going to be useful to us,
largely because it's based on your old  code.

I'm going to try to get the rest of the code I've written packaged up
and sent to you for your review.  Nothing really cool - just a couple of
exports and a couple CDR importers.

--
Dave Burgess
Manager