[freeside-users] RT issues in freeside 2.1.3

Amitay Isaacs amitay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:50:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

After upgrading to freeside 2.1.3, few things stopped working in RT (ver 3.8.8).

1. The RT users lost their information (names, email addresses). Now I
cannot set my email address, RT complains that it's in use.
   Do I need to re-create the users?

2. When a new ticket is created by customer email, it does not
automatically get associated with the customer as earlier.

Is there any thing I need to configure to get these issues fixed? How
do I confirm that the RT database is consistent?

Thanks.

Amitay.