[freeside-users] How to send out a bulk email to all customers

Tim McCullagh technical at halenet.com.au
Mon Dec 17 18:19:54 PST 2012

Hi All

I have looked through the forum and can't see any reference to how to send
out a bulk email to advise customers of outages, Christmas opening / closing
times etc, although the feature has been present since 1.7.4 from memory.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to send out a bulk email
to all customers other than a billing event?

Am I correct it thinking that I would set up a message template and then
setup a billing event or is there a better way?

Thanks and Regards
Merry Christmas

Tim