[freeside-users] Quick Payment Entry

Zachery Peres zperes at kwikom.com
Sun Aug 26 20:43:51 PDT 2012

We have noticed this too. It only happens on single result name searches.

Have not looked into patching it yet was hoping a fix would be released.

Jack Martin <jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com> wrote:

I recently upgraded from 2.1.2 to 2.3.3. I saw no problems on the
upgrade, and everything appeared to work smoothly. When I attempted
to enter manual payments via the quick payment entry the cust # just
says "Searching...". If I enter a customer number it pulls up a
customer - but if I enter that very same customers name it the
customer number field never changes fro searching. I have looked at
logs - nearly all of them I can find in /var/log - and I see no
errors. Anybody have an idea on this?

Jack Martin