[freeside-users] (no subject)

Brian Booker brian at bayoucable.com
Sat Jun 4 15:46:41 PDT 2011

New installation of freeside.

Ubuntu 10.04.2
Apache 2.2
Perl 5.10
Postgresql 8.4

Installation seemed to go very well.  Got the stuck progress bar while
trying to create services.  Checked freeside-queued, was not running.
Attempting to start freeside-queued produces the following error.

When starting as the root user:

unknown user: freeside at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/FS/CurrentUser.pm
line 42.
sleeping for reconnect...

Not running uid freeside ($>=1000, $<=1000)
 at /usr/local/bin/freeside-queued line 43
sleeping for reconnect...

When starting as freeside user:

This is the in apache2/error.log  Seems like a different issue I did not
know I had.  Any suggestions here are appreciated as well.
'objToJson' will be obsoleted. Please use 'to_json' instead. at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/FS/UI/Web.pm line 639

Thanks for any and all help.
Brian