[freeside-users] PayPal API

jimcobb at ejourney.com jimcobb at ejourney.com
Sat Aug 27 08:51:30 PDT 2011

OK, I have upgraded to Freeside 2.3

I receive the same error as below on the webpage.  However, I have noticed
in the apache2/error.log the following error when trying to process the
card payment:

500 Can't connect to api.paypal.com:443 (SSL connect attempt failed
because of handshake problemserror:14094410:SSL
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure) at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Business/PayPal/API.pm line 144

Any suggestions?