[freeside-users] Upgrade

Jack Martin jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com
Mon Aug 22 17:30:25 PDT 2011

OK - I have had fun getting the freeside self service server to work as well as RT.  Though the CSS on RT still isn't working, and the freeside self service server connection wants to close all of the time.  That brings me to my question - I was on 1.7.3 and I upgraded to 1.9.5 following this link:

Upgrading from 1.7.X to 1.9.x

Then I went to 2.1.2 using this link:

Upgrading from 1.9.X to 2.1.x

To me that say's I can go from 1.7.3 to 1.9.5 then from 1.9.5 to 2.1.2 following those directions.

Today I read from this page on the wiki http://420.am/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:2.1.2:Documentation:Upgrading

FREESIDE:2.1.2:DOCUMENTATION:UPGRADING

  NOTE

These are the 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade instructions.

If you are upgrading from 1.9.x, follow the 2.1 upgrade instructions first.
Which is it???  Have I borked something up beyond repair - or what should I do to fix this??