[freeside-users] Upgrade

Nick Schmalenberger nick at schmalenberger.us
Wed Aug 10 13:33:48 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 03:16:49PM -0500, Jack Martin wrote:
> OK - I have a new install of freeside-2.3.0 on Ubuntu 10.04.  I want
> to know what would be the easiest way to import my old information
> from v1.7.3 to my new install.
>
> Jack

I've only been idly thinking about this and haven't tried it yet,
but I was planning to setup something similar to my old system in
the new version to find out what the new schema needs, looking at
the various documents as needed, then write a custom perl script
to do the conversion.
Nick Schmalenberger