[freeside-users] Observations/bugs/FAQ/notes FS1.7.3-->2.1.0 upgraded

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon Sep 27 18:33:05 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 12:08:44PM -0400, Erik L wrote:
> 1. freeside-migrate-events - I don't see it re-running everything and
> re-billing everyone. No new invoices for the past were generated

Not re-generated, just re-sent.

> yet as far as I can see and no extra card/bank charges occurred that
> were unexpected.  Can you please clarify what you meant with the
> comment about this?

cust_bill_event isn't migrated to cust_event

> Should I be doing anything at this point or not worry about it?

Irrespective of what you choose to do, I thought it important to point
out that freeside-migrate-events is NOT an optional step in the 1.9
upgrade (or any upgrade from 1.7 or earlier) and that all upgrades from
1.7 or earlier should run it.