[freeside-users] Login to RT from freeside - login required

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Fri Dec 3 21:22:17 PST 2010

I know in this case it's not switching to the IP, but there have been some
oddities in RT builds, configs acting a bit wonky (bricking over settings,
not accepting some site_config settings), I've tried looking into what's
related there, but haven't been able to find it out.

I've seen this with a 2.1.1

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Zak Wolfinger <zak at kconlinemail.com> wrote:

> We have the same behavior on our installation.  I believe it's do the fact
> that when switching from freeside to RT, the url changes from the hostname (
> freeside.ourdomain.com) to the IP address of the server.  We would love to
> have this corrected as well.
>
>  Thank you,
>

> *The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
> this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
> document.
> *< End of Email Transmission ………………………………………*
>
> On Dec 3, 2010, at 8:45 PM, Ivan Kohler wrote:
>
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 07:39:33AM -0500, Gilbert Rebeiro wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> We are running freeside v2.1.1 and rt 3.8.8.
>

> When we click on Ticketing Main, we are presented with a login -
>
> promting for username and password.
>
> We can then enter a valid username or password or click login and
>
> then we are presented with the RT main screen.
>
> Is there a way to bypass this login screen and go directly to the RT
>
> Main screen from freeside?
>

> WFM - I've never seen this behavior.
>
> --
> _ivan