[freeside-users] Upgraded from 1.7.3rc to 1.9.1 and cannot view customers

Marty Troup marty at troupcommunications.com
Mon Nov 30 22:11:52 PST 2009

Using the previous messages in the forum and on this list I managed to get
my 1.7.3rc MySQL installation upgraded to 1.9.1.

However, I cannot view customers and when I click on their name I receive
the following error.  I get the error whether I click on the recent
customers name or when clicking on a result from the "open invoices" search
page.

Also, I understand that it takes funding to support open source projects and
I know it is repeated many times in the forums about supporting the MySQL
development; however I never see any rates listed.  I'm sure a few of us
could help out if we had a better idea of what I might take.

-- when clicking on customer name from front page or open invoice results --
--
Use of uninitialized value in undef operator at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 79.
Use of uninitialized value in undef operator at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 80.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'ON (svcpart) part_svc.* FROM part_svc LEFT JOIN pkg_svc
ON (     pkg_svc.svcpar' at line 1 [for Statement "SELECT DISTINCT ON
(svcpart) part_svc.* FROM part_svc LEFT JOIN pkg_svc  ON (
pkg_svc.svcpart   = part_svc.svcpart
                               AND pkg_svc.pkgpart   = ?
                               AND quantity > 0
                             )
       LEFT JOIN cust_svc ON (     cust_svc.svcpart = part_svc.svcpart )
       LEFT JOIN cust_pkg USING ( pkgnum )
       WHERE pkgsvcnum IS NULL AND cust_pkg.pkgnum = ?  " with ParamValues:
0='2', 1='112'] at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/FS/Record.pm line 453.
--
-- when clicking on customer name from front page or open invoice results --

Thanks again

Marty