[freeside-users] Question regarding phone inventory

Manuel Marín mmg at transtelco.net
Thu May 14 13:30:04 PDT 2009

Hi Ivan

                I installed version 1.9 and import some DID numbers using the Tools/Importing/Importing DIDs. But it seems that only USA DID are supported. For example if I import DIDs with country code 52 we are not able to provision the DID to a specific customer because only US states are available in the State drop down option. In other words is there a way to use DIDs from other countries?

Thanks in advance

Manuel Marín
Transtelco
US 1.915.2172232