[freeside-users] recurring fees

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:38:23 PDT 2009

I would visit the cvsweb interface, and see what changes are made to that
file in the past.  See if you can find comments about a similar kind of
change, and then see what other files were modified in the same time
period.  I know at least one other frequency was added, sometime in the last
few years.

HTH,

Scott.