[freeside-users] import-optigold.pl usage

George killroy at ticnet.com
Mon Dec 21 11:07:54 PST 2009

Ok, Here are the basics.  I just installed freeside 1.9.1 with an
externl RT setup and my basic setup is fine.  I now need to import
records into the database.  There is a script in the bin directory which
doesn't have any syntax documentation inside it, nor is there
information about the file on the wiki.  Does anyone have any experience
using the file?  A CLI example would work great.  I do realize there are
a couple of entries in the file relating to the database connections
which need to be changed as well.

Thanks.