[freeside-users] latex weirdness

Jeremy Davis lists at maximumtech.us
Mon Sep 15 08:02:02 PDT 2008

I know most people don't mess with latex invoices too much but I am having
an extremely weird problem.  I can edit the latex invoice without a problem
and it works.  However, once freeside-daily runs, it breaks the template and
I can no longer view Typeset invoices without errors.  Anyone else having
similar issues?  Error messages don't really help or lead to a problem.  If
I reset the templates to default it works.  Rinse and repeat.  Any pointers?

Sincerely,

Jeremy Davis, CEO
Maximum Technologies, LLC
Office 318.303.4725