[freeside-users] Invoice Events

Jim Cobb jimcobb at ejourney.com
Tue Jul 15 09:43:47 PDT 2008

>>ie: If a customer is invoiced July 1st with Net15 terms, will "After 15
>>days" be applied on the 15th (15 days after invoice) or on the 30th (15
>>days after the Net15 due date)?
>

> 15th. The main event was the invoicing, the net date is just some data
> printed on it that has no relevance for the billing system. You have to
> add
> an event after X days to send a (whatever that word is in english).
>
> Wulff

Ok, so even though invoiced generated on July 1st, say "Balance Due:
Please pay by 7/15/2008", that date really does not relevent to the
billing system at all?

So, If I have invoiced generated on August 1st, they say Due by Aug 15th.
If I wanted to add a late fee after the invoice is 7 days late, do I
create the event to say "After the 22nd day.......apply finance charge"?

Jim