[freeside-users] Install Problem

John Saunders johnscds at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:32:43 PST 2008

Can anyone help ?.

I am running Fedora Core 6 and have installed 1.7.2

All components have been installed from CPAN etc and the databases have been
created, documents copied across etc. etc.

When I try restarting Apache I get an error on the following line:

PerlRequire "/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl"

I have checked the file permissions and all appears fine.
I have browsed the various forum lists to no avail.
I have also checked that there is no ";" in the conf.

Has anyone found a solution to this one ?.

Regards,

John