[freeside-users] 1.7.3 release candidate 2

Jeremy Davis lists at maximumtech.us
Sun Apr 13 18:59:35 PDT 2008

> > I wasn't sure if I was going to try to get that in before 1.7.3; if
> > you're just trying it now I'm leaning toward not including it and
> > putting out a (hopefully) final rc tomorrow.  Of course I could be
> > persuaded, if you report success with no side effects...  :)
>
> I'm working on it right now.

Still getting the same error.

Error: Illegal or empty (numeric) phonenum:

I tried removing my inventory data and adding test data, just to make sure
it was clean.  I wasn't able to get any service to pull from inventory.
Here is my test system info.

Debian Etch
Apache2
mod_perl 2.0.2
Perl 5.8.8

I do need this functionality for my VoIP company so I will be willing to
spend some time on this, this week.  Have you or anyone else successfully
used the inventory functionality before?  Just looking for additional
information on where to start looking for bugs.