[freeside-users] Usage Billing

M. Stephen stemap at netsoltz.com
Sat Sep 22 12:45:53 PDT 2007

I real in need of perdownload usage. I decided to do fresh
installation of FREESIDE_1_7_BRANCH.

The freeside-sqlradius-radacctd is running. I also enabled
svc_acct-usage_suspend and svc_acct-usage_unsuspend.

I can see usage sessions and i can set total bytes in user
account.

But still the used bytes is 0 and remaining bytes is the
same as before, although usage sessions shows some bytes
are used.

I want to charge users per usage. Say user is given 90MB.
The user should buy the usage capacity using prepaid card.
And when the 90MB is finished, the user should be
disconnected automatically.

User should also see from the selfservice interface the
amount of data used and remaining amount.

If there is anybody who has done per usage billing please
advice

Stephen