[freeside-users] Managing invoices

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 31 14:34:23 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 08:24:10PM +0100, Ljupco Vangelski wrote:
> Hi,
> I have few questions, I couldn't answer myself:
>
> 1. Is it possible to create different invoice templates for different
> customers?

Not for each individual customer, no, but each Agent (reseller) can have
their own templates.

The configuration process for agent-specific invoicing can be difficult
in 1.7.  Configuration if agent-specific invoicing has been simplified
in 1.9.

> 2. Is it possible to remove the detailed view (call rate for every
> number) on the invoice (for a particular customer)? For example one
> customer has 100 rated calls and wants to see only the total value (not
> each call separately).

I don't believe there's currently an option for that, though I'm sure it
would be straighforward to add.

> 3. How can I delete one invoice an recreate it again. Right now I delete
> it from the database, change the Last bill and Next bill date for the
> customer and set the freesidestatus value to '' instead of done in the
> cdr table for those records. I'm sure that there is a smart way to do
> it, but I can't find it.

Credit out the old invoice instead of deleting it manually
(which has bad side-effects if you leave references to the
invoice in other tables).

Otherwise I don't have any alternative to offer to the process you
describe

> 4. Is it possible to create different rate plans for different day periods?

Peak vs. off-peak is not a current feature.

> 5. Is it possible to use different money_char for different rate plans
> (different customers)?

money_char is is global